onsdag 20 juni 2018

Vindspel



av snäckor, med ett ljud lika härligt som knarret från tulpanstjälkar. Jag gjorde det enkelt för mig och samlade bara snäckor som redan hade ett hål i från början, sedan knöt jag ihop dem med jutesnöre och hängde upp.


Windchime made from sea shells, with a sound as lovely as the one you get from tulip stems rubbing together. I took the easy way and collected only shells that already had a hole in them, the shells were then tied to a piece of garden string and hung up.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Good idea Anna. They look so pretty too.
    xx Beca

    SvaraRadera
  2. How very imaginative and pretty, Anna. I bet the sound is lovely as they dance in the breeze.

    SvaraRadera
  3. You think of such good ideas - very pretty! And I don't know what tulip stems rubbing together sounds like - I feel this is something I now need to investigate!! xxx

    SvaraRadera