tisdag 16 juni 2015

Rosensjalen

 
Tanken var att jag skulle städa i syrummet, men så hittade jag lite rosa garn och sedan hittade jag lite mer rosa garn och slutligen hittade jag ännu mer rosa garn. Så då virkade jag en sjal istället. Till Albi.
 
Mönstret till sjalen är eget hitta-på allteftersom, men rosen hittar ni här.
 
 
The Rose Shawl
 
Well the plan was that I was to tidy up in my craftroom. But then I found some pink yarn, and then I found some more pink yarn and then finally I found even more pink yarn. So I made a shawl instead. For Albi.
 
The pattern for the shawl is my own, make up as you go along but the rose can be found here.

 
Tog en promenad i trädgården. Tittar efter humlor i år.
 
Went for a walk in the garden. Looking for bumlebees this year.

5 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful girly shawl !!!!
    And lovely flowers in your garden !!!
    Have a lovely day !
    Anna

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh, how pretty! That little pink flower is a wonderful touch.
    Amalia
    xo

    SvaraRadera
  3. Super pretty! ♥ And perfect to match with the pink blanket from last post... shawl over the shoulders and blanket over the knees, ready is a pink cozy dream :-)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you! I think I have gone from almost no pink to almost all pink. Fun colour and Albi will definitely be in paradise with all that pink. xx

      Radera
  4. Lovely shawl! And great that it was made on a whim from yarn you found in the craft room! Almost like a free shawl! :) xx

    SvaraRadera