onsdag 12 februari 2014

Award!

I have recieved an award! From Anna with the beautiful crochet blog Annasimplecrochet , thank you Anna!





The rules are to answer 11 questions from Anna, give the award and 11 new questions to 11 blogs. So here we go!
 
 
 
Jeans or dress? Depends on, I generally think it is more comfortable with a dress, but for gardening jeans are very practical.
 
What is your favourite word? One of my favourite English words is exquisite. It just sounds so fantastic and so English in my ears.
 
Your favourite dessert? Pannacotta in all shapes and forms!
 
What is your favorite book? At the moment I am reading Chris Hadfield: An Astronaut's Guide to life on Earth - very interresting and exciting!. I have not had time to read so much lately but two books that I can recommend are The Girl with Glass Feet, by Ali Shaw and The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey they are both beautiful like fairytales for grown ups.
 
Your favorite movie? Dirty Dancing... still...
 
You'd rather live in a nice little cottage or a loft on the 35th floor? The cottage anytine! I want the garden!
 
Pasta or vegetables? Time and place for everything..
 
What is your wildest dream? Not so wild but I am dreaming of taking a pottery class - I am so adventurous haha!
 
Where would you live? I like where I live but it would have been nice having my family closer.
 
What is the music that you love listening to right now? Monika Zetterlund - but it does make me homesick.
 
What is your greatest love? My family.
 
 
 
Here are my questions:
 
 
What is your favourite flower?
 
What do you do on a rainy day?
 
Favourite food?
 
Favoutite book?
 
City or country?
 
What new craft would you like to learn?
 
What is your favourite holiday?
 
What music do you listen to?
 
Why did you start your blog?
 
What do you find most rewarding with blogging?
 
What makes you follow a blog?
 
 
I would like to send the award to:
 
 
 
Again thank you Anna!
 



6 kommentarer:

  1. Thank you, Anna, and it was so fun to read about you. We have much in common! You have a very beautiful blog.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thanks Anna, this award is a nice surprise. :-)
    Bye, bye Elli

    SvaraRadera
  3. Love to read your answers...
    Have a nice day !
    The pleasure was mine...
    Anna

    SvaraRadera
  4. How lovely to get to know you better! Love your answers...and thank you so much for choosing me for the award, I am truly touched! Chrissie xxx

    SvaraRadera
  5. So lovely to find out a bit more about you and so kind of you to nominate me for the award, thank you for choosing me. Can you drop me an e-mail, you should be able to reply to me or my address is on my blog. Thank you so much again. Amy xx

    SvaraRadera